If you follow my Instagram you may have seen a picture I posted about my love of planners… I have journaled from time to time, but starting in college my planners turned into my form of journaling. It’s so fun to look back at all the baby dr. appointments, different events I had planned and so on. My latest design project was to create my PERFECT planner! With exactly the pages I would use to not only keep our family life organized but would also be perfect to notate our life to look back at for years to come.
I printed it at home on matte photo paper ($5.49) I purchased at Target and then took it to Office Max to get spiral bound ($4.00). Super cheap and I love the final result!
I have put it on Etsy for any of you who share my love of a simple, yet stylish way to organize and journal your life. Find it HERE.
AND, for my readers get 50% off with the code: AJCBLOG16
This is what is included in the listing.
1) WEEKLY PAGE: Box for each day of the week to plan and notate, Social media box for each day of the week, Blog post box for each day of the week and a notes box.
2) MONTHLY PAGES: A month is spread over two pages plus a notes area
3) A NOTES PAGE
4) IMPORTANT DATES PAGE: A box for each month to notate all your important dates
5) PASSWORD LOG: Keep track of all your passwords in one place!
6) BUDGET PAGE 1: A way to track your expenses paid each month
7) BUDGET PAGE 2: A place to record what your goals are and what expenses you have
8) PARTY PLANNER PAGE: A place to organize your next party from the theme to budget to what to buy
9) TITLE PAGE: Great if you plan to make this into a planner. A place to put the created and ended date and your name.
10) COVER PAGE: Great if you plan to make this into a planner. With 4 different cover choices.